A complete electronics project kit for Raspberry Pi.
- Mini breadboard
- Breadboard cables x9
- 5 volt buzzer
- Push button switch
- Light Sensor (light dependent resistor LDR)
- NPN transistor 2N3904
- Capacitor 100uF
- 3x LEDs - red, green & yellow
- 3x 220 ohm resistors
- 1x 1k resistor
- 1x 2.2k resistor
- 1x 3.3k resistor
- 1x 10k resistor
- GPIO pin out reference card
Also includes a download link to our own 17 page PDF guide that shows you how to:
1. Flash an LED on & off
2. Get input from a push button switch
3. Use a push button switch to toggle an LED on and off
4. Traffic lights sequence with red, yellow and green LEDs
5. Turn the buzzer on and off using GPIO
6. Use the transistor as an electronic switch turn the buzzer on and off (louder).
7. Get a reading from the light sensor (LDR)
8. Make a drawer/cupboard/room alarm using the light sensor, that emails your phone when a certain light level is reached.
You can also download the shell scripts used directly from our server to your Raspberry Pi (to save you having to type them in)
An electronics project kit suitable for beginners, with full instructions and email support, for under £10.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models: A, B, A+, B+, Pi Zero WH, Pi 2, Pi 3 and Pi 4 model B (1GB/2GB/4GB).
(Also regular Pi Zero if you have soldered a GPIO header on)