Also includes a download link to our own 17 page PDF guide that shows you how to:
1. Flash an LED on & off
2. Get input from a push button switch
3. Use a push button switch to toggle an LED on and off
4. Traffic lights sequence with red, yellow and green LEDs
5. Turn the buzzer on and off using GPIO
6. Use the transistor as an electronic switch turn the buzzer on and off (louder).
7. Get a reading from the light sensor (LDR)
8. Make a drawer/cupboard/room alarm using the light sensor, that emails your phone when a certain light level is reached.
Includes code examples for Python, Bash Shell and Scratch
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models: A, B, A+, B+, Pi Zero WH, Pi 2, Pi 3 and Pi 4 model B (1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB).
(Also regular Pi Zero if you have soldered a GPIO header on)