Vinyl-2-PC Kit. Record from Tape, Vinyl & MiniDisc to PC. For Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP.
- Connects to the headphone output of your player.
- Use Record Player Amp, Tape or Minidisc player.
- Quality of recording is as good as through headphones.
- Connects to Line In or Mic port on your PC or laptop.
- Software captures audio to a file on your PC.
- Export file as MP3 or Wav file for burning to CD.
Kit includes: 5 metre long 3.5m plug-to-plug lead*, 3.5mm to 1/4 inch headphone adapter, 3.5mm socket to 2x RCA phono plug adapter, CD & printed instructions.
CD also contains our own 20 minute video guide that shows you how to:
- Record a whole album in one go.
- Remove background noise.
- Split recording into separate tracks.
- Save tracks as MP3 for use on PC.
- Save tracks as WAV & burn to audio CD.
*Available in 5 metre (standard), 10 metre (longer) & 25 metre (longest) cable lengths.