Vinyl-2-Mac Kit. Record from Tape, Vinyl & MiniDisc to Mac. For OSX 10.6.8 to 10.10.1 Yosemite.
- Connects to the headphone output of your player.
- Can also connect to phono outputs on a turntable or amp.
- Use Record Player Amp, Tape or Minidisc player.
- Quality of recording is as good as through headphones.
- Connects to USB port on your Mac.
- Software captures audio to a file on your Mac.
- Export file as MP3 or Wav file for burning to CD.
Kit includes: USB audio adapter for Mac, 3.5mm to 1/4 inch headphone adapter, DVD & printed instructions.
DVD also contains our own 20 minute video guide that shows you how to:
- Record a whole album in one go.
- Remove background noise.
- Split recording into separate tracks.
- Save tracks as MP3 for use on PC.
- Save tracks as WAV & burn to audio CD.
Digital download installation link also provided for owners of Macs without DVD drives.
Compatible with Yosemite 10.10.1, Mavericks 10.9.5, Mountain Lion 10.8.5, Lion 10.7.5 and Snow Leopard 10.6.8