Video-2-Mac. DIY Video Capture Kit.
- Capture video from your VCR or Camcorder.
- Supports VHS, VHS-C, Video8, Hi8, Digital8 & Mini-DV formats.
- Includes capture, editing and DVD burning software.
- Includes clear printed instructions & 20 minute video tutorial.
- Download link for owners of new Macs without DVD drives.
- Captures to an MP4 file.
- Upscales VHS to 720x576 DVD resolution, while capturing.
- Control colour saturation, brightness and contrast of capture.
- Edit the captured video using your iMovie or Final Cut Pro software.
- Import captured videos to iTunes, iPad & Apple TV.
- Watch videos back on Mac, PC, iPad or TV via DVD player or USB stick.
- Share home videos using Dropbox, Facebook & Youtube.
- Burn to DVD with your existing iDVD software or supplied Burn OSX.
- PAL & NTSC compatible, works worldwide.
Includes: USB video capture device, 1 metre long RCA phono lead, Scart adapter, clear instructions & a tutorial video.
For any Mac less than 10 years old running: Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12 and El Capitan 10.11.
Full refund available if you're anything less than 100% delighted, just return within 30 days. Price includes UK postage. Item is sent by 1st Class Signed-For Royal Mail post.