Video-2-Mac. DIY Video Capture Kit.
- Capture video from your VCR or Camcorder.
- Supports VHS, VHS-C, Video8, Hi8, Digital8 & Mini-DV formats.
- Includes capture, editing and DVD burning software.
- Includes clear printed instructions & 20 minute video tutorial.
- Download link for owners of new Macs without DVD drives.
- Captures to an MP4 file.
- Upscales VHS to 720x576 DVD resolution, while capturing.
- Control colour saturation, brightness and contrast of capture.
- Edit the captured video using your iMovie or Final Cut Pro software.
- Import captured videos to iTunes, iPad & Apple TV.
- Watch videos back on Mac, PC, iPad or TV via DVD player or USB stick.
- Share home videos using Dropbox, Facebook & Youtube.
- Burn to DVD with your existing iDVD software or supplied Burn OSX.
- PAL & NTSC compatible, works worldwide.
Includes: USB video capture device, 1 metre long RCA phono lead, Scart adapter (UK/EU only), clear instructions & a tutorial video. Comes with UK based email support that's available 7 days a week.
For any Mac less than 12 years old running: Monterey 12 and Big Sur 11 (Intel and M1), Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12 and El Capitan 10.11.
Full refund available if you're anything less than 100% delighted, just return within 30 days. Price includes UK postage. Item is sent by 1st Class Signed-For Royal Mail post.